Check Aadhaar Authentication History Online
Aadhaar is now the main proof of identity. Everywhere we want to submit KYC details, we need to provide our Aadhaar details. However, we can check Aadhaar authentication history online and can complain about an unrecognized use of Aadhaar details. Here, I am sharing the procedures to check Aadhaar usage details online. Hope this article may help you.
Steps to check Aadhaar card authentication history online:
- First of all, visit https://uidai.gov.in and go to Aadhaar services under My aadhaar option.
- Click on the option Authentication history.
- Enter your Aadhaar number(UID) or Virtual ID(VID)
- Enter Security code
- Click on Send OTP
- On the next page, select Authentication Type as ALL
- Select Date Range within which you want to check Aadhaar usage details
- Enter Number of Records you want to show
- Enter OTP received at your linked mobile number
- Click Submit
- On the next page, you will see your Aadhaar Authentication History
- You can authentication mode, date and time, authentication response (Success/Failure) and UIDAI Error Code if any error occurs during authentication
- Here, I am sharing screenshots of error codes and their meanings
Note that you can find your Aadhaar card usage details for the last 6 months only. But you can see maximum of 50 records at once. If you authenticated too many (i.e. greater than 50) times in the last six months, then you can see your Aadhaar authentication history by splitting into two or more parts. That means you can check your Aadhaar authentication history for one or two months at once. After that check for next months.