Peoples surf internet looking for “who checked my facebook profile”,”who visited my facebook profile” or “who visited my facebook profile most” etc. Here you will get two method with which you can find you Facebook profile viewer.
Find Your Facebook Profile Viewer
Facebook is the most popular social media nowadays. Every people who know to use internet, open a Facebook account. They use Facebook to connect with friends, chat with them and share posts. I think, everyone want to know who visits his/her Facebook profile to know about him/her. But Facebook don’t have the option to see it. Here I am sharing a process to find people who visited/viewed your Facebook profile. The method is quick and easy. So, let’s start.
Steps to find people who visited your Facebook profile:
You need Chrome browser for this process. If you have a Chrome browser, just follow the steps given below.
- At first, open Chrome browser
- Go to Chrome web store and search for social profile view notification extension or simply click here
- Add that extension to Chrome
- Now log into your Facebook account
- You will see a new Visitors tab
- Click on that, you will find people who visited your Facebook account. Check after few hours to see the list of people
It is the best method I have found to work. This method work for any people. If a people who is not a friend of you visit your profile, you can see his/her name in the visitor tab. You just need a Chrome browser and activate the plugin.
If you do not have Chrome browser then follow these steps:
In my case, the above mentioned method did not work. That’s why, I have shared an alternative method. This method works well.
- Log on to your Facebook account
- Press Ctrl+U on Keyboard
- You will see your page source in HTML format
- Now, press Ctrl+F on keyboard to find the “initialchatfriendslist”
- Now, you will see a list of ID of your friends who visited your profile
- The friend who visited your profile most appears first in the list
- Now, copy the ID as shown in the image above and open a new tab
- Now go to www.facebook.com/your copied ID
- You will see that friend’s profile
- Boom! You have found the friend who visited your profile most
- Now, copy any other ID from the list and paste it after “www.facebook.com/ ” on a new tab
- You will see that friend who visited your profile
In this process, you can find only your friends who visited your profile. The visitors who is not your friend, you can not find them in this way. Hope this article may helpful to you.