Jio Phone Exchange Offer Live Now
Reliance Jio Infocomm has introduced Jio Phone Exchange Offer which is also known as Jio Phone Monsoon Hungama Offer. In this offer, anyone can exchange his/her old phone with Jio Phone. The offer is live since 21st July, 2018. The new Jio Phone supports Youtube, Facebook and Whatsapp. Existing Jio Phone users will get these features on your existing Jio Phone from 15th August, 2018.
Is Your Old Phone Eligible for Exchange ?
You can exchange your old phone with Jio Phone if your phone meets the conditions as given below.
- Your phone must be in working condition. The Jio representatives will check if it is switching on or not. They also check if the phone is charging or not.
- The phone must be in good condition. If there is any physical damage, then they can deny to exchange it.
- They will track your the phone’s IMEI number. If your phone was not bought before the year 2015, then your phone is eligible for exchange.
- You must carry your mobile along with battery and charger in order to exchange it with Jio Phone. If original battery and charger is lost or damaged and you are using battery and charger of different company, then also your phone is eligible for exchange.
- If the above mentioned conditions are fulfilled, then you have to check if your phone model is eligible or not. To check it you have to visit https://www.jio.com/en-in/jiophone. Scroll down and you will see option like this. Select brand and model from the drop-down menu. A wide range of mobile phones are now eligible for exchange. They are also accepting china mobiles now. If your phone’s brand and model is not listed there, then probably you can not exchange your phone with Jio Phone. In that case, visit nearest Jio store and talk to their representatives.
Important Update : Some Jio Shops are also accepting mobile phones which have bought before the year 2015, so I recommend you to visit your nearest Jio shop and check if your old mobile is allowed to exchange or not. I hope, they will not disappoint you even if your phone is older than the declared age.
New Jio Phone Features
|Operating System||KAI OS|
|Processor||1GHz Dual core Processor|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano)|
|Supported Network||VoLTE, LTE|
|Display||2.4 Inch QVGA Display|
|Camera||2MP Rear camera | 0.3 MP Front camera|
|Memory & Storage||512MB RAM | 4GB ROM | SD card supported up to 128GB|
|Hybrid Sim Slot||No|
|Bluetooth||BT 4.1 with BLE|
|Video Call Support||Yes|
|Others||Voice Command,Torch, calculator, alarm, calendar, gallery etc.|
|Box Contents||Handset, Removable Battery, Charger Adaptor, Jio SIM CARD|
How to Get Jio Phone for Effectively Free
The price of new Jio Phone is ₹1500. If you buy it at ₹1500, then after 3 years of using your phone you will get ₹1500 back. In this exchange offer, you will get your Jio Phone at ₹501 only. In that case, you will get ₹501 back after 3 years. In this way, your Jio Phone becomes effectively free. There are some conditions you should know to get the money back.
- You have to use your Jio Phone for 3 years
- You have to recharge your Jio Phone for minimum ₹1500 per year
How to Avail JioPhone
Monsoon Hungama offer ?
You can visit nearest Jio store along with your old phone, Aadhaar card, a passport size photo and ₹1095 (₹501 for Jio phone + ₹594 for unlimited pack recharge for six months). They will give a new Jio 4G SIM with the phone on which number you have to recharge ₹99 pack for first six months. That’s why you need to pay ₹594 (₹99X6) extra with ₹501. You can also order new Jio Phone online and also avail Jio Phone exchange offer. To order new Jio Phone online, you have to follow the steps below.
- At first visit official website of Jio >> www.jio.com
- You can also book Jio phone from My Jio app which is available on Play store
- You can see a banner of JioPhone Monsoon Hungama offer
- Click on Get Now option
- Enter your contact number
- Then enter OTP on the next page and click Submit button
- After that enter your First name, Last name, Pin and Delivery address on the next page
- You can choose your jio phone to be delivered to your address for paying ₹99 extra. You can also choose to pick up your jio phone from nearest Jio store without any extra cost
- If you want to exchange your old jio phone, then check the box beside “JioPhone Monsoon Hungama exchange offer”. Otherwise check “Without exchange offer”.
- Then choose pick up date and time in case you want pick up Jio phone from nearest store. If you want your jio phone to be delivered to your home, choose delivery date.
- Congratulations! Your Jio phone booking is confirmed
You will get your jio phone to your address on the selected date. If you want to pick up your Jio phone from nearest store, then visit your nearest store on the selected date and time with Aadhaar card and a passport size photo.
Things to Know Before Buying Jio Phone
Jio Phone exchange offer is for Jio Phone not Jio Phone 2. If you want to buy Jio Phone 2, then wait till 15th August,2018. You must read it carefully before you are buying new Jio Phone.
- The Jio Phone has single SIM card slot which support only Jio SIM. You can not use any other SIM in it.
- If you want to get your money back after 3 years of usage, You have to recharge your Jio Phone for minimum ₹1500 per year. Otherwise you did not get your money back.
- A new Jio SIM will be given along with Jio Phone. You can avail zero MNP to retain your existing number.
Free Tips For You :
If you can not decide if you should buy Jio Phone or not, then here are some tips for you. Jio Phone is a feature phone with great features on which you can avail YouTube, Facebook and Whatsapp. If you don’t recharge later, then also you can avail free Jio to Jio calling. That’s why I like it most. But you have to remember a thing always that you can not use Vodafone, Airtel, Idea or any other SIM in your Jio Phone. However, you must check Jio network availability in your area before buying it.
I have tried to clear all doubts regarding JioPhone Monsoon Hungama offer. If you like this article, then please share it with your friends and let them know about it. If you have any question, please comment below. You may follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+ to receive update about any new post like this.