Pay Online with Your Credit Card and Debit Card
There are so many people in the world who do not know how to pay online or afraid of losing money for making e payment or online payment. But as time pasts, everything is going to be digitized. So,it is now become necessary to know about digital payment systems. But before that you must have to learn about your debit/credit card, their security features etc. After that you can determine if online payment is secure or not. So let’s start by knowing the about the debit/credit cards.
Know your Debit and Credit card
Here I have shared a sample copy of a Debit card different element of which is marked with letters A to G. Let us learn about the elements one by one.
A : It is the 16 digit card number which you have to enter on the payment page
B : It is validity of the card that represent the expiry date of the card
C : Type of card.Here it is VISA. There may be any other type of cards such as Master Card,RUPAY etc.
D : Customer Service Number-It is the toll free number to which you can call for any problem regarding payments
E : Signature bar. For your protection against fraud be sure to sign here as soon as you possess the card
F : Card Verification Value(CVV)-It is unique number for your card. Some merchants require this number to confirm that the card is with you while making online payments.
G : Network logos-The logos that indicate where it can be used. It is not so important for online payments
Is it safe to pay money online?
Yes, your payment gateway is secured with your bank. Just be sure that you have green padlock on the top right corner of your page. If you have a VISA or Master Card, then your payment gateway is 3D(3 Domain Secure) that means you are getting extra security for your payment page.
You will get a transaction Id for each successful or unsuccessful transaction. If you find any difficulty with your transaction, then you can contact to the customer care section of the website. You may also contact your bank with that transaction Id.
Steps for making online payments :
After adding a product to your kart, you have to go to the payment page in order to purchase it. Here I have reached to the payment page of a website name as Zingoy
- You can see website name at the top right corner marked with circle. Here, you have to choose the payment method through which you want to pay. If you have a Debit card,choose Debit card option. If you have a credit card, choose credit card option. After that select the card type by clicking on the drop down button. Some website automatically detect your card type.For that sites you did not get the Select Debit Card option.
- Now enter Card Number, Name on Card, CVV Number and expiry date of your card
- Click on Pay Now button
- After that,you will see a page like this
- After that, you will find a page wher you have to enter the OTP that has received on your registered mobile number.
- Please ensure that the payment page is secure by seeing on the top right corner of your browser. If it is green in color with a green padlock, then everything is OK.
- Enter the OTP and click on Make Payment to complete your payment
- Now, you can see the payment confirmation message on the next page
- Your payment has done
Hope this article be helpful to you.